Similarly to our site offices and canteens, our Welfare Units are perfect for construction site use, and also have to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act for Welfare (visit the HSE Website). The Act requires all outside contractors to comply with the regulations, failure could result in the closure of the site. Our units are a complete solution to site accommodation, and provide the following:
- Rest and eating area.
- Washing Facilities.
- Access to drinking water.
- Changing rooms and lockers.
- Toilet facilities.
Welfare Unit Features
Our welfare units are available as either static or mobile units. They are each fitted with a toilet, canteen, drying room and have hot and cold water supplied. A generator is also supplied and the units are available powered by either gas or electric. All of our secure welfare units are available as new or used in a variety of lengths. They have the following standard specification, however, we can build to a more bespoke specification if required.
- Anti-vandal and secure.
- Fitted with vinyl flooring.
- Fitted with anti-vandal personnel door.
- Fitted with a toilet, canteen, and drying room.
- Windows fitted with a minimum of one window with anti-vandal shutters.
- Complete with lighting, heating and power points.
- Supplied with hot and cold water.
- Available as new or used (refurbished).
- Available nationwide.