The compact size of 10ft containers make them very appealing to locations where space is at a premium. Not only can these containers be used for secure site storage, but they can be converted for a number of applications. For instance they can be used for secure process enclosures, chemical stores, site cabins, archiving rooms, and toilets. Also popular is the installation of roller shutters, bunds, turnstiles, windows and doors.
Even though standard new and used 10ft containers are not suitable for shipping, they can be purpose built for this application. By the nature of their construction 10ft containers will be supplied with flat panel or cargo doors and will often be repainted and fitted with a lock box. 10ft containers are also available as site accommodation and high cubes. Other than the 10ft length, these containers conform with the 8ft width and 8ft 6ins height of standard shipping containers though they are also available as high cube units providing 9ft 6ins of height. We have 10ft container stock held in our various depots across the UK, and provide nationwide delivery. The savings we make on delivery, from dispatching your container from your local depot are passed on to you. Our new and used containers:
- Have a strong, steel, anti-vandal structure.
- Are easily converted.
- Are cost-effective.
- Are weatherproof.
- Have heavy duty flooring as standard.
- Are intermodal and easily moveable.
- Are quick and easy to site.
- Have an internal and external structure that can easily be adapted.
- Are easily stacked and linked to make larger, modular units.
- Are available under the Lion Containers Ltd Buy Back Scheme. When we issue you with a quotation we declare what value we will buy your container back for, and within what time frame.
- Are available on finance: To find out if you qualify, call us on 0333 600 6260.
- Come with a weather proof guarantee.