This shelving system has been developed following the latest standards of the FEM, in terms of design and testing, which ensures this system to be the best choice for small and large businesses. Advantages include:
- Easy to install.
- Perfect finishing with the application of epoxy powder paint with a minimum thickness of
- 50 to 70 micras.
- The design of this shelving is adaptable to any size container.
- The original boltless shelving , used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK
- Robust, profiled beams and angled steel posts cope easily with the toughest environments.
- Simple, rapid assembly with no nuts, bolts or clips, just tap together with a rubber mallet
- All shelves feature C section front and back beams, L section side beams, centre supports and 15mm chipboard decks.
- Each shelf carries up to 400kg UDL
- Available in 4 lengths – 1525mm, 1830mm, 2134mm & 2440mm
- Bays are supplied with 4 levels as standard, extra shelves can also be ordered
- Available in 3 heights – 1980mm, 2440mm, 3050mm