20ft Containers are available as new (once shipped), or used. Their steel structure, marine ply floors and heavy duty cargo doors make them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Some examples of previous conversions of 20ft containers include biomass boiler housings, pop up shops, chemical stores, process enclosures, shower and toilet rooms, sound attenuating units, blast retardent ammunition stores, portable laboratories, switch rooms, and workshops. Some further examples of items installed in 20ft containers include curtain sides, roller shutters, windows, doors, chequer plate flooring, lighting, heating, electrics, ply lining, condensation control, louvres, apertures, and hatches. 20ft containers are also available as site accommodation, high cubes, tunnel / double ended, side opening and open top. We have 20ft container stock held in our various depots across the UK, and provide nationwide delivery. The savings we make on delivery, from dispatching your container from your local depot are passed on to you. Our new and used containers:
- Have a strong, steel, anti-vandal structure.
- Are easily converted.
- Are cost-effective.
- Are weatherproof.
- Have heavy duty flooring as standard.
- Are intermodal and easily moveable.
- Are quick and easy to site.
- Have an internal and external structure that can easily be adapted.
- Are easily stacked and linked to make larger, modular units.
- Are available under the Lion Containers Ltd Buy Back Scheme. When we issue you with a quotation we declare what value we will buy your container back for, and within what time frame.
- Are available on finance: To find out if you qualify, call us on 0333 600 6260.
- Come with a weather proof guarantee.