Lion Containers Ltd was established in 2012. Since then we have grown from strength to strength; we now turn over in excess of 10 million pound per year, have 30 members of staff, nationwide depots and turn over approximately 400 containers per week which includes container modification jobs. We also have Biomass, Chemical, Offshore and Modular Site Solution arms to our business, ensuring we can provide a complete one-stop stop service to those industries that benefit from the use of containers. We are the biggest container modifications company in the UK, and no other shipping container company has the level of staff we have nor do they have the prestigious client base that we have.
Our container sales and modifications services include:
- Local services and customer visits: We work together with you and your colleagues to ensure we achieve the correct end product.
- A dedicated account manager: From initial enquiry to project build, delivery and after sales.
- CAD drawing services: We provide an accurate interpretation of your container conversion and to ensure that the container you want is the container you get.
- Full project management: Including snagging report at depot prior to delivery to your site.
- Organisation of delivery: As well as off-loading relative to your container conversion.
- Full after-sales support: Our fully trained, expert staff are able to guide you through your requirement from start to finish.
Lion Containers Ltd are able to provide equipment from nationwide container depots. Our standard equipment predominantly turns into Felixstowe, Southampton, London, Birmingham, Leeds and Liverpool. This equipment is then shunted using various haulage contractors to our other storage facilities in Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Warrington, South London and Scotland. Our main area of business is converting shipping containers into bespoke facilities for a range of industries and uses. Our conversions can range from paintwork and lining to bespoke retail units, workshops, offices and much more. The container conversions are carried out in our Warrington and London depots by our dedicated and skilled teams. The teams within the depots consist of NICEIC certified electricians, trained and certified welders, licenced fork lift and spreader drivers, carpenters, painters, steel fabricators and engineers. Our ability to turn equipment around in the various depots is managed quickly and efficiently by all involved, with 400 containers leaving for Lion Containers Ltd weekly.
recent ratings &
Good morning Felicity and Claudia, just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to both of you for your support
Just to say a big thank you the container has arrived. Product Reviewed: 40ft Used Container with Padlock
I would just like to say how happy we are after receiving our container. You kept us informed, and the
Thank you Laura. I am very pleased with the container and the delivery was extremely well done. Product Reviewed: 20ft
Just a quick email to say thank you for sorting out the two containers we recently purchased, all so pleased,
The container has now been delivered thank you for your help with all of this. Just a note, Marcus was
Ready to start your container project?
We can help bring your idea to life, just fill in our form and a member of team will be in touch.