24ft Containers are available as new (once shipped), or in a variety of used standards and conditions. Their steel structure, marine ply floors and heavy duty cargo doors make them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Examples of items installed in 24ft containers include curtain sides, roller shutters, windows, doors, chequer plate flooring, lighting, heating, electrics, ply lining, condensation control, louvres, apertures, and hatches. These containers conform with the 8ft width and 8ft 6ins height of standard shipping containers, they are also available as accommodation units, tunnel containers (double ended) and high cube units providing 9ft 6ins of height. We provide nationwide delivery and have 24ft container stock held in our various depots in the East Midlands, East of England, London, North East England, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South West England, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Wales and Yorkshire and Humber. The savings we make on delivery, from dispatching your container from your local depot are passed on to you. Our new and used containers:
- Have a strong, steel, anti-vandal structure.
- Are easily converted.
- Are cost-effective.
- Are weatherproof.
- Have heavy duty flooring as standard.
- Are intermodal and easily moveable.
- Are quick and easy to site.
- Have an internal and external structure that can easily be adapted.
- Are easily stacked and linked to make larger, modular units.
- Are available under the Lion Containers Ltd Buy Back Scheme. When we issue you with a quotation we declare what value we will buy your container back for, and within what time frame.
- Are available on finance: To find out if you qualify, call us on 0333 600 6260.
- Come with a weather proof guarantee.