Today in CONTAINER FOCUS, we talk to Michael Thorogood, Managing Director at GSE Ltd. GSE Ltd provide design engineers for multi million pound projects over several weeks, or for the smaller projects provide services for a few days. They also offer their experienced engineers to other practices such as Architects, Mechanical Engineering Firms or even other Structural Engineers.
1. What does your company specialise in?
We are consulting Structural Engineers.
2. What is your job role within the business?
3. How long have you been trading for?
4. Is this the first time you have used containers?
5. Why did you decide on a container for your requirement?
Two reasons. The primary one in the long term is to convert it to an office. The second short term reason is to store our Overlanding Landrover in it (See photo).
6. What made you come to us for your container requirement?
I spoke with several agents and you were by far the most helpful and efficient with your response.
7. What made you order a 20ft High Cube instead of a Standard 20ft?
Our Landrover has a roof tent so a standard container would not house it. Also when an office, higher ceilings will be nice.
Interview conducted by Felicity Lawrence at Lion Containers Ltd.