Apprentices Required for Busy Cannock Based Office
Lion Containers Ltd requires apprentice school leaver office sales administrator assistant for their national office in Cannock. The successful candidates will be working within the busy town centre office, and will have a wide range of responsibilities from sales admin and customer service to contributing their ideas to the marketing and business development plans.
This vacancy is open to 2013 GCSE and A-Level School Leavers, aged 16 plus. You do not need to have any previous experience as full training and support is provided in this role.
Duties of Customer Service and Business Development:
- Processing a high level of quotes and sales.
- Updating the company computer system with new customers and setting calls for the sales team.
- Credit checking new customers.
- Setting up new customer accounts on the company computer system.
- Sourcing pricing information and equipment availability.
- Support the team leader and sales manager with general operations to help meet team objectives.
- Dealing and responding with a high volume of emails.
- Taking telephone calls from and making phone calls to customers.
- Maths and English Grades A-C (or equivalent).
- Understanding of IT and Microsoft packages (i.e word and excel).
- Confident telephone manner and communication skills.
- Willing to learn and grow within the company.
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
- Positive attitude to work.
- The skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently .
- Working week: 8:30am – 5:00pm Mon to Fri.
- Closing date for applications 01/12/2017.
- Open day and Interviews 13/12/2017.
- Possible Start date 08/01/2018.
- Training to be provided.
About Lion Containers:
Lion Containers offer a wide range of new and used shipping containers, accommodation, conversions, and accessories. We are based in Cannock but provide a national service, for a wide range of industries. No day is the same, and we get involved in all manner of exciting jobs. We have considerable experience in supplying containers to the construction industry, agricultural industry, schools, local councils, the retail sector, private individuals, charities, sports clubs, marketing and exhibition companies, event organisers and many more.
For further information or to apply for this role please either contact Lucy Jones on 0333 600 6260 / firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV using the form below.