Apprentices Required for Busy Cannock Based Office
Lion Containers Ltd requires an apprentice school leaver for customer service and business development for their national office in Cannock. The successful candidates will be working within the busy town centre office, and will have a wide range of responsibilities from admin and customer service to contributing their ideas to the marketing and business development plans. While maximising sales and profitability within the company by working to pre-agreed targets and KPI’s. To manage customer accounts efficiently, providing quotations and developing customer relationships.
This vacancy is open to 2013 GCSE and A-Level School Leavers, aged 16 plus. You do not need to have any previous experience as full training and support is provided in this role.
Duties of Customer Service and Business Development:
- Promptly respond to all leads generated and aim for a high conversion rate, closing sales at the earliest opportunity, at the best price, with maximum profitability.
- To build and maintain customer records and databases, attend regular sales meetings and provide clear and concise activity reports and forecasts as and when required by the company.
- To identify, source and convert new opportunities into sales orders, whilst maintaining a thorough watching brief and follow-up procedure for potential opportunities.
- To fully understand the product you are selling in order to be able to describe it accurately to your customer.
- To be passionate about selling.
- On a daily basis, keep full and accurate information on the company’s computer system regarding, chase calls, extras, and all communications with the customer and any other matters regarding the equipment, enquiry or order.
- Respond to all leads and enquiries, whatever the source, and dispatch appropriate information/ make relevant phone-calls as required within the specified timescales/as prompted by prevailing company system and procedures.
- Carry out training and motivational activities with the sales team, always focusing on development, motivation, improvement and profitability.
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and implementing change when requested to do so.
- Maths and English Grades A-C (or equivalent).
- Understanding of IT and Microsoft packages (i.e word and excel).
- Confident telephone manner and communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Willing to learn and grow within the company.
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Working week: 8:30am – 5:00pm Mon to Fri.
- Closing date for applications 01/12/2017.
- Open day and Interviews 13/12/2017.
- Possible Start date 08/01/2018.
- Training to be provided.
About Lion Containers:
Lion Containers offer a wide range of new and used shipping containers, accommodation, conversions, and accessories. We are based in Cannock but provide a national service, for a wide range of industries. No day is the same, and we get involved in all manner of exciting jobs. We have considerable experience in supplying containers to the construction industry, agricultural industry, schools, local councils, the retail sector, private individuals, charities, sports clubs, marketing and exhibition companies, event organisers and many more.
For further information or to apply for this role please either contact Lucy Jones on 0333 600 6260 / email@example.com or submit your CV using the form below.